- Sell-side and Buy-side Advisory for Mergers and Acquisitions
H. Haig Brown & Co. provides the following advisory services:
- Leveraged Transactions and Recapitilizations
- Financial Strategic Advisory Services
- Valuations and Fairness Opinions
- A senior banker at all levels of process. Getting the details right is critical in all phases of an M&A transaction, from Information Memorandum preparation to marketing to negotiating documents. No detail is too small to warrant senior-level attention.
- Unparalleled industry experience. Valuations, multiples and comparable transactions are all industry specific criteria and require a sector-oriented perspective. I maintain an extensive database of laboratory and diagnostic industry transactions to guide and support my clients' decisions.
- Great contacts with key buyers. Contacting the right buyers and getting their attention is critically important to a successful transaction. I have sold companies to many of the leading acquirers in the laboratory products industry, and with this experience and the relationships I have developed, I am able to identify and access the most logical acquirers.
- Extensive buyer advisory experience. Through my experience advising Apogent (60+ completed buy-side transactions) I have encountered an enormous range of situations and transaction types, which are valuable assets in my clients’ buyer advisory activities.